Starring : Anushka Shetty, Unni Mukundan, Jayaram
Director : G. Ashok
Music Director : S. Thaman
Date Of Release : January 26, 2018 (Friday)
Vizag Now Rating : 3.5/5
Cons In The Movie :
- Beginning of the movie is splendid but dosen’t last for a long time
- First half has a bit dragged with slow narration.
- Story can be predictable with the upcomming scenes.
Pros In The Movie :
- Anushka’s performance without any doubt
- Upcomming twist in the movie attract the audience.
- Asha Sarath (CBI officer) did justice to her role.
Eshwar Prasad(Jayaram) is an honest minister who appoints Chanchala IAS(Anushka) as his personal secretary.As Jayaram was honest he had to disobey the higher authority for a cause so the opposition In order to pull him down, the government targets Chanchala.They take Chanchala to a bungalow far from the city called Bhaagamathie bungalow.
.Bhaagamathie is living in that building and it belongs to her, when she was alive. Soon Chanchala starts behaving like bhaagamathie and the people with her had no hopes left on thier lifes.What does she have to do with Chanchala? and what is the twist behind the whole political set up?